Llys Nini charity shops can turn your unwanted clothes and other items into cash to help animals in need.
How to donate
Drop items off at a Llys Nini charity shop in your area.
Please contact your 01792 892293 if you:
- Would like to arrange a house collection
- Are a company that would like to donate end-of-line, samples or surplus stock
- Have any particularly large items to donate that you are unable to bring yourself
Donation we can accept
We are always looking for:
- Children’s clothing, toys and games
- Men’s and women’s clothing and shoes
- Books and multimedia like DVDs and CDs
- Accessories, jewellery, belts, handbags
- Bric a brac, crockery, glassware, bakeware, household linen and ornaments
- Any old clothes or textiles that are no longer useable can still raise money by being recycled
Donations we can’t accept
We cannot sell anything that it would be unsafe for you to buy – anything that is broken, dangerous, unhygienic, where its safety cannot be proven or it would be illegal for us to sell. Please do not bring these items to us as we will have to incur costs for their disposal. In particular, we can’t accept electrical items, quilts or pillows Please contact 01792 892293 if you have any queries.
Donating stock to one of our shops? Ask the team if you can Gift Aid it. Just fill out one simple declaration form and Gift Aid makes every £1 worth £1.25.